Getting noticed is simple. How to go live on TikTok is a whole new level.
For a lot of us, the notion of earning a TikTok was cheap perhaps not long ago. Personally, I thought it appropriate to folks who had constantly in their hands. Unlike us, who are busy.
I guess I was wrong. I wish I was TikTok famous. The grip may bring to an own brand is off the charts! Full-grown companies are yet to leverage TikTok for profit, but so far as the personal branding moves, it will not get any better.
So for people who have been living under a rock, here’s how to go live on TikTok.
- Download and install the TikTok app on your android/IOS/Windows phone.
- Open the app and click the ( + ) plus icon at the bottom of your screen to create your first ever TikTok.
- Once you have chosen the proper sound to go with your video, add eye-catching filters, effects, or text to your video and post it.
- Select relevant hashtags as well as choose options whether to allow comments.
- Congratulations, your TikTok video is ready now to go live.
You do not necessarily have to be a clown to gain followers around TikTok. Leave it to others who are just having fun. Obviously, you can have fun also. But if you are seriously interested in the company or private branding, make precious TikTok videos.
That way it’s possible to acquire some serious crowd for what you need to say and listen to some advice. If you’re a fitness expert, you can capitalize on users who are interested in a way to keep fit when remaining in the home.
If you are an expert on mental health, people could use your advice during COVID-19 pandemic to contact their anxieties and depression, given that these are challenging times.
However, if this is not something, and you’re a dancer, you can make TikTok movies and show the world who is the king of dance. If you always wished to lip-sync to your favourite tunes and traces or dialogues of your favorite actors, TikTok is the way baby!
How To Go Live TikTok Without 1000 Followers?
The burning question on everybody’s mind is, how exactly do you go live on TikTok?
You won’t be able to go live unless there are 1000 people after your account which is regrettably true, for now. However, continuous updates to the features and functionality of the app might significantly change the way users go live.
For the time being, you need to have at least 1000 followers and has to be 16 decades or older.
Here is the Way to go live on TikTok:
- Open the app in your Android or iOS device.
- Click the and ( + ) signal in the bottom of your screen.
- Just this time, you’ll have a”Live” button that you can press on.
- Add a name to a live stream and choose”Go Live” to start as shown.
- Ta-da, you are streaming live!
Becoming Famous On TikTok Is A Fulltime Job
From what I have seen, and I am yet to make one of myself (only camera shy, I believe ), people roll out a dozen of videos daily. You can disagree all you want, but that is the best time pass I have had while working remotely in lockdown.
Not all videos have exactly the same number of opinions and likes.